More Than Teaching
by Jon Neale
I believe that young people of today deserve the best they can get. Inspired by some of the greatest innovators across the globe, I set about to equip myself with the necessary knowledge and expertise to help any teacher, in any school get more out of their current practice through careful and considered adoption of technology.
The most powerful resource for any student is a great teacher that inspires and encourages. Technology can never and should never replace the teacher. But, I strongly believe that technology is not something for the future. Technology is for now. Every great teacher should have some technology in their pedagogical portfolio.
- EdTech Advisor 2014 to current
- Head of eLearning 2015 to current
- School Governor, 2010 to current
- Head of Physical Education 2014
- Head of Economics and Business 2010 to 2013 & 2015 to current
- Teacher of IT, Economics, Business and Physical Education
- Google Certified Innovator (GTAUK 2014)
- Apple Distinguished Educator (ADE 2015)
- Google Certified Trainer (2015)
- MSc in IT